Sindu's Math Tutoring
For further queries, please send me a message and I will get back to you in 24 hours!
Having tutored hundreds of students over thousands of hours, I have helped failing students pass, increasing many students’ grade by at least two letters, and adults taking math classes after decades feel confident and perform well. A lot of young students have gone from disliking Math to calling Math their favorite subject! Many of my students say that I am resourceful, passionate, patient and welcoming!
- “When I didn’t understand something she would slow down and reword what she before, in order for me to understand it. She made the session feel comfortable. Some professors would get upset that you don’t know the material yet, she didn’t.” – Raulin, Differential Equations.
- Went into my Calc 1 final needing a C on the test to pass the class. Had no room to spare, make a 70 pass, 69 and I would have to take the class again. Sindu spent the weekend reviewing problems with me. She helped to clear up concept issues that without her tutoring I hadn’t grasped. Three days of over hour long sessions I ended up making a B on my final and passing the class. – Josh, Calculus 1.
- I thought Ms. Sindu was very welcoming and easy going. She was fast paced but thorough. – Xavier, AP Calculus
- Her tutoring methods are amazing! I would recommend to anyone who is having a hard time with math. Not only does she help you, she very patient and I know I personally hate feeling like I might be making someone frustrated but with her, she sincerely wants you to do better. – Alison, SAT Math
- Sindu have been an excellent tutor for our son when he was struggling with Algebra 2. She worked very patiently with him until he understood the work. Her teaching and patience have allowed him to pass his Algebra 2 Regents exam. I’d recommend her 100%! – McClean, Algebra 2.
Math classes are fun, dare I say. With Sindu’s classes, I learnt a lot more than I ever did in actual school classes. She taught course material use fun, personal anecdotes and her own material. The best part of all is that she is always available and will message answers and solutions at any time – Shriya, Middle school Math
- She went above and beyond by reviewing different types of questions to ensure I understood what I was learning instead of only going over my homework. She is very good at coming up with problems and concepts that can be most beneficial for me and she always makes sure that we go over as much as we can within the hour.- Selena, AP Calculus
Sindu has been an excellent tutor for our son, who is studying math at the university level online. She is capable, clear and readily available to help. She guides him to solve the problems and understand the material himself, which has prepared him well for his exams. She is also very flexible and able to meet our time requirements. We strongly recommend her services. – Melanie, Complex Analysis and Number Theory